I had some Struggles this week. I thought I was going through carb withdrawal, but it turned out to be Prozac withdrawal instead, YIKES. On top of moving, that definitely added to my stress.
Still, I did some brainstorming for an upcoming novella, as well as for my short story collection that I’m hoping to release this fall. My $5+ patrons will be the first to see those stories. 😉 I’ve already been in touch with a cover designer for the collection though, and I’m super excited to get that together.
On the writing/publishing front, here’s what you might have missed:
- I posted the UNBOXED book trailer! To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. Please show it some love.
- Also related to UNBOXED, please preorder your copy if you haven’t already! It’s hard to generate hype for a play even in the best of circumstances (novels/novellas just tend to sell better), but it’s been especially difficult in light of the pandemic and all. I appreciate your support more than I can say. If you’re interested in a signed copy, you can also go ahead and put an order in for one here!
- Also, if you preorder, make sure you enter the presale giveaway! I’ve partnered with some awesome horror authors on this one, and I’d hate for you to miss out.
- One last UNBOXED note! You can also help me promote the book AND enter to win a signed paperback by participating in the #UBChallenge on Instagram at least once. More details here!
- Oh! And I’m hosting a LIVINGSTON GIRLS mug giveaway also on Instagram through 7/1, so hurry over there and throw your hat in the ring!
- For $5+ patrons, this month’s short story will be posted on June 30! Here’s a little teaser. 😉
Thanks again for all your support, encouragement, and generosity. I love you!