This past week was a Wild one. Not only did I hit my third week of self-imposed isolation, but I RELEASED A WHOLE-ASS BOOK! Can you believe it? Probably. I mean, it’s been a long time coming.
If you haven’t done so yet, please purchase (and maybe review) Livingston Girls! Purchase links below:
- Amazon: http://ow.ly/V9bi50ySr61
- Kobo: http://ow.ly/hB9250ySr65
- B&N: http://ow.ly/ySNc50ySr64
- Indiebound: http://ow.ly/kdwg50ySr62
- Book Depository: http://ow.ly/C3ib50ySr63
- Signed copy: http://ow.ly/fIVR50ySr42
Here are some other things I did this week, just in case you missed them:
- I changed the Briana Morgan Street Team Facebook group to the Spooky Social Club! That means I’m focusing more on building a community and increasing engagement. For future releases, I will have a separate street team form. If you’re still interested in supporting me that way, don’t worry! It will happen. But in the meantime, if you want some positivity (and a little horror) in your life, please join the group.
- I watched (and loved) Netflix’s Tiger King. Y’all know I love true crime, and this mini-series didn’t disappoint. It’s a ride from start to finish. If you’re on the fence, trust me; you don’t want to miss this one.
- I commissioned my friend Z to make some Roselie art, because I’m gay and I love them so much. I cannot WAIT to share the piece with y’all! Z is super talented and if y’all need art, please check them out and support them.
- I asked J to design a book trailer for Livingston Girls. IT IS SO GOOD! Check it out on YouTube. Also, J is the one who does all my book covers. We love him here.
- I played a lot of Animal Crossing! If you have the new game too, we should be friends!
- I also worked on edits for my play Unboxed, which releases on July 25, 2020. It’s up on Kickstarter if you’d like to help fund it! You can also now add it on Goodreads. Thank you so, so much. I asked one of my favorite horror authors to blurb it, and THEY SAID YES, so I feel like I won the lottery already. I’ll be doing a cover reveal soon too!
Thanks so much for sticking with me. I hope you’re all healthy and hanging in there!
What did you accomplish this week?