I was looking through my Instagram insights the other day, and I discovered that a lot of people enjoyed my bullet journal spreads. While I don’t use a bullet journal anymore, I’m always searching for Patreon content ideas. Thus, this post was born.
Each week, I’ll try to keep you posted with what I accomplished the previous week, as well as the new week’s goals. Here’s what I did last week:
- Got my hair cut and colored
- Made a Trello board for my publishing process
- Watched Candyman for Patreon movie night!
- Organized books and promo material for Scares that Care
- Hit 35/45K in MOUTH FULL OF ASHES
And here’s what I plan to accomplish this week:
- Buy new shoes (because fibromyalgia sucks and I need to invest in a good pair of shoes finally)
- Finish current draft of MFOA
- Find beta readers for MFOA
It’s a lot to do, but I feel optimistic! Wish me luck, y’all.
What are you working on this week?