This past week was pretty hectic. I'm trying to finish everything I have to do for finals and prepare for graduation (which is Saturday, May 10!), and I've almost forgotten it's time for another Lovely Links post. In honor of my graduation, you get five more links than usual:
- Reader Questions Answered: All Things Blogging
- How I Organize My Blog - And My Life!
- Giveaway: Anne Brashares' Latest Book
- 10 Not So Obvious Blogging Tips
- Writing Every Day Will Change Your Life
- The Hardest Part of Writing Really Well
- How to Complete Every Writing Project You Start: Become a Completion Addict
- The Perfect Workspace (According to Science)
- How to Make Cuts Without Losing Anything Useful
Go forth and learn, my friends!
Side note: I am currently in the market for freelance clients. Let me know if you've been searching for a writer! If you'd like to see my work, check out the portfolio link at the top of the blog.