2015 was a big year for me. I moved back home from Florida, finished and released my debut novel Blood and Water, visited Chicago and New Orleans, became a full-time writer and editor, and committed to vlogging regularly. I also had some pretty interesting blog posts. Keep reading to see what my most popular posts of 2015 were.
The following data was gathered using Google Analytics. I have a nifty WordPress plugin that installs the tracking code on each page of my blog. If you want to read any of these posts, all you have to do is click the title–I’ve already linked them for you!
- How to Get to Know Your Characters
- Guest Post: My Top 5 Tips for Writing Fantasy Fiction
- How Writing Out of Sequence Got Me Unstuck
- The Secret to Getting Things Done After Work
- How Kimmy Schmidt Boosted My Productivity
- How to Avoid Writing Burnout
- How to Stay Focused While Writing
- Why I Don’t Outline Anymore
- NaNoWriMo Prep Tips
- BLOOD AND WATER Characters
These are just my top ten blog posts from the past year–there are several more I wanted to include, posts I adore, but they didn’t seem to get much attention. These other posts include My Semi-Secret Struggle, How to Handle Plot Bunnies While Editing, and How to Write with Someone Else.
Thanks for helping me have such a wonderful year in writing, editing, and blogging. I seriously couldn’t have done it without your love and support. Happy New Year, everybody!
What were some of your favorite posts I wrote this year?
Happy New Year! Have you read @brianawrites’ most popular blog posts of 2015? (Click to tweet)