It’s been almost a month since I released Blood and Water, and I still can’t thank you guys enough for your support, encouragement, and love. I feel like the writing community is just one big group hug lately. And since I’m so thankful for each and every one of you, I’d like to show my appreciation. You’ve asked, and I’ve answered. In honor of Small Business Saturday, and in an effort to put away a little more money for an apartment…
That’s right! A surprising (to me, at least) amount of readers have expressed interest in owning a signed paperback, so I’ll be selling those now, just in time for the holidays! I’ve already ordered some copies to sign as soon as I get some orders in, and I can’t wait to get started!
Now, I’m new to this whole process, but for now, this is how it’s going to work:
- If you’d like a signed copy, the paperbacks themselves cost $9.99, with $5 to cover the shipping, for a total of $14.99.
- If you already bought a paperback and have already received it, let me know on my contact form and say you’d like it signed. From there, I’ll tell you how to send it to me to sign. I’m asking for $5.00 to cover the cost of shipping.
- If you haven’t purchased a copy from me, and you’d like a signed paperback, also let me know that in my contact form or via email. I’ll tell you what details I need and we can go from there.
- If you want to just order a copy from Amazon, go right ahead–just know it won’t be signed and I will only get a small percentage of the royalties.
- AND if you don’t want a paperback, signed or otherwise, but you want to help me out, you can also donate to support me directly (click the button/link on the page).
There are a few kinks we’re going to have to iron out together, such as shipping timelines and whatnot, but just think of the whole thing as an adventure. (I know I am.) Like I said, I am SO EXCITED to offer signed paperbacks as an option for anyone who wants one. I will do my very best to make sure anyone who wants one will get one. You deserve much more than that, but for now, that’s all I can offer.
Once again, THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me in my journey as a writer so far. I can’t wait for you all to see what I’ve got planned going forward!
In the spirit of Small Business Saturday, author @brianawrites has an exciting announcement. (Click to tweet)