|Photo by Berit Watkin on Flickr|
Happy July, everyone!
June felt like just a flash in the pan. Where did the time go?
Here are this month’s links:
- 5 Lessons for Writers from The Fault in Our Stars
- How to Silence Your Inner Critic
- How to Conduct an Author Interview
- The Love Triangle
- My Top Four Tips for Writing Awesome Articles (That You’re Probably Ignoring)
- Why Your Writing Sounds Weird (And What You Can Do About It)
- The Dreaded Mirror Scene
- 5 Creative Writing Prompts to Break Your Writer’s Block
- Should I Major in Creative Writing?
- The Cure for Bland Characters
You may have noticed that I’m giving you five more links than usual. From now on, I think I’m going to do ten! Isn’t that exciting?
What do you think of these links? What other articles or resources should I be aware of?