Lovely Links 02.02.14 - 02.08.14
The first post of every month is going to be dedicated to extraordinary links I’ve gathered from various places on the Internet. Most of the links will have but one thing in common: they will be related to reading or writing. Other than that, who knows? Here’s what we’ve got this week:
- 7 Ways to Craft a Killer Opening Line for Your Novel. Similar to this article, but still very much worth reading.
- Why a Break from Writing Will Kill Your Spirit. A little dramatic, but yeah, I agree.
- How to Start A Novel. Another great post from Write to Done that will help you with your manuscript.
- Make the Most of Your Writing Time. IMPORTANT.
- 5 Steps to Get from Freelance Writer to Published Author. Surprisingly useful advice via Cracked. Bookmark this one.
What do you think about these links? Let me know in the comments and follow this blog for more great writing tips, tricks, and resources!