Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award
Rules for the Tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their side.
- Post the Award Logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they've sent you.
- Make up ten questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people (I did eight, deal with it)
Now, let's get down to business (TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!) of answering Rae's questions:
10. It's the apocalypse. Would you rather be stuck fighting zombies for the rest of your life (probably ending by getting eaten or at least bit by said zombie), or be stuck in some kind of environmental disaster (intense heat, water shortage, flooding...)?
- What's your fondest book-related memory?
- First novel you remember reading on your own? How did it make you feel?
- What's your favorite time of day?
- Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what kind?
- What's one of your pet peeves when it comes to writing? What errors or quirks make you cringe whenever you come across them?
- If you could hang out with any author for a day, living or dead, who would it be? What would you do together?
- How do you feel about writing in multiple genres?
- What's something you need to do right now that you put off to answer these questions?
- What's your favorite quote? Who said it?
- What's your favorite Disney movie?